The Submarine Family Membership Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were published on 18 May 2022 and may be amended at any time.
Membership of The Submarine Family officially begins upon completion of the joining proforma on the website or submission of a written membership form
- Every member is entitled to the prevailing benefits laid down on the website subject to their class of membership.
- The terms and conditions of our Elements (Friends of the RN Submarine Museum, the submariners Association and We Remember submariners) are subject to change at any time and dependent on the specific agreement with each Element and are detailed in their individual websites.
- Members may be required to provide their digital ID card as proof of membership in order to claim the benefit from an Element.
- The Submarine Family does not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss, injury, delay or damage arising out of or in connection with Submarine Family membership.
- The Submarine Family membership cards are not transferable. The membership card may only be used by the cardholder.
- Members may change their name at any time by submitting a notice in writing and with supporting documentation to The Submarine Family. Contact details can also be changed online.